Site Inactive
Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Server Status
Ventrilo Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wrathoftheempire Forum Index -> Mission Briefings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irzulie

re: RECURRING EVENT: SATURDAY IS X-DAY

Imperial Reclamation Services has requested assets to be deployed on a consistent basis to Belsalvis' maximum security ward, code named: Section X. I have committed myself personally to that endeavor and request any and all members of the Order to do one small part to ensure the inevitable Imperial victory by maintaining a contuous state of low-density high-impact covert operations in the area.

We shall endeavor to limit assets in the field by deplying in 2 or 3 person combat elements working in close coordination. This is also an opportunity for you to display leadership capabilities and combat prowess.

((Until further notice, I wil be heading off to Section X at the stroke of midnight EST Saturdays. The world of Belsalvis and rep grinding awaits the bravest! Also, the kick off for the HK DROID COMP!!!))

((SO Set PREDJUDICE TO MAXIMUM! and see you there.

PS: We'll do the flashpoint pieces for anyone who wants on these days too))

Jump to: