Site Inactive
Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Server Status
Ventrilo Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wrathoftheempire Forum Index -> Mission Briefings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stinghen
Acolyte

re: Hunting on Khar Delba

Khar Delba. An ancient world of the Sith Empire once held by Naga Sadow, the powerful Dark Lord of the Sith. But it was struck at the Great Hyperspace War with the coming of the Republic, thinking to root out the Sith wherever they may be found. After the Republic's onslaught, nothing was left of that place but for the charred remnants of the Sith Lord's fortress upon the planet's surface, and the ice and snow that covered it.

Recently, Imperial Reclamation Service had rediscovered the planet's location. Under orders from Darth Nox and his special envoy Talos Drellik, the archaeologists unearthed the ancient ruins of Naga Sadow's fortress and many others, having managed to discover many secret artefacts. The excavation was deemed a success by the other Sith Lords in the Dark Council, and the relics were to be secured on Korriban. Darth Nox reported that the archaeological projects on the planet were to be closed, and resettlement of the surface by the Sith Empire could commence without further concerns, barring that access to Sadow's old fortress was to be restricted to Sith and members of the Reclamation Service with permission by the head of the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge. Darth Ravage, head of the Pyramid of Expansion and Diplomacy, ordered engineers to begin the construction of settlements and adequate planetary defences.

So it was that when Lord Malefycar arrived on the planet, he found already the initial settlement nearing completion - the Reclamation Service's former base, expanded upon. The snow-covered planet offered few places as shelter, and no spaceport was yet available - ships would instead land on an improvised set of landing docks constructed upon a large basin outside of the main settlement. The construction efforts were headed by Captain Joruk, under Darth Ravage's orders, and a lesser Sith Apprentice. Many important figures from Imperial Reclamation Service were still  on the planet, ensuring the safe transport of what few relics still remained to be sent to Korriban.

Malefycar's own contact on the snowy planet was Zac Arryc, one of the lieutenants in charge of the now-closed excavations. The zabrak made his way to Zac' office in the small settlement. It consisted of little more than a cluttered room in the main base. Holo-recordings of the drill and excavation sessions piled to no end on his desk, and the small man had nearly to climb over them to be able to speak with the Sith Lord.

'Yes, yes, my lord?' he says. 'I'm afraid I can't allow visitation of the Khar Delba ruins without express permission from Darth Nox... I would have been informed of the coming of so prestigious a Sith Lord... From the Wrath of the Empire, correct?' Malefycar simply rose his palm, to stop the man's endless chatting. The Lieutenant looked at him, and fumbled. 'Dao-mir?' he said, looking back into his records. 'You're Lord Malefycar now? M-my lord, forgive me, I didn't know!' Malefycar shrugged. 'Don't hold your breath, Lieutenant.' he says. 'Lord Malefycar, of the Order of Wrath of the Empire. And don't worry, sight-seeing is not what I'm here for. Hunting is.'

The Lieutenant seemed to grow pale. 'Hunting? But sir, the... The behemoths, they're very dangerous!' Malefycar seemed undaunted. 'Yes, I know. Tore up two forward camps of your men, is that correct?' The Lieutenant nodded. 'I would enjoy the sport.' The Sith Lord replied, simply. 'Surely, my lord... It is not my place to question your decision. Maybe you should speak with Captain Joruk's people. They would be mighty grateful for your help against any particularly fierce behemoths. I'm sure his people has their share of problems with the fiends as well.' Malefycar shrugs. 'I don't know any of them. You, at least, I am acquainted with.' The Lieutenant fumbled. 'Lord Simus' tomb on Korriban... Alright, my lord. I'll grant you this.' Malefycar bowed his head. 'Thank you, Lieutenant Arryc. My hunt companions will be arriving within a couple of days. You should expect two of them: Darth Lexxas and Irzulie Urdu. Treat them as you would me, and direct them to my quarters in the settlement. Set someone on the landing pad to wait for their arrival, and give them the proper directions.' Zac bowed his head. 'Surely, my lord. I shall do so at once.'

Malefycar excused himself from the old acquaintance and headed to his simple accommodations in the settlement, to wait for the arrival of the others.

Darth Lexxas
Acolyte

re: Hunting on Khar Delba

((just give me a when and where and I'll be there))

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wrathoftheempire Forum Index -> Mission Briefings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: